QuietCedar
Real estate agent
The main constraint is the lack of reliable completed-sale evidence. The property is a Mumbai mixed-use building advertised at ₹105,200,000 for 68 days, and its required work is not yet defined well enough to price confidently.
I am considering ₹97,836,000, which is 7% below the asking price, supported by financing evidence and a completion timetable that could suit the seller. Would you explain the amount through the uncertain comparables and updating costs, or wait until occupancy, income and inspection details are clearer?
The opening price can be revised if new facts justify it; waiving inspection, financing protection or a valuation condition would be much harder to undo. I also want a sensible response deadline and clear limits on when the deposit becomes exposed.
I am considering ₹97,836,000, which is 7% below the asking price, supported by financing evidence and a completion timetable that could suit the seller. Would you explain the amount through the uncertain comparables and updating costs, or wait until occupancy, income and inspection details are clearer?
The opening price can be revised if new facts justify it; waiving inspection, financing protection or a valuation condition would be much harder to undo. I also want a sensible response deadline and clear limits on when the deposit becomes exposed.