MellowLane
Seller
I now have financing evidence ready, which raises a new question: should I lead with a 7% reduction or first ask why this London mixed-use building has remained available for 94 days? It is listed at £982,800 and requires updating, while the completed transactions I can locate do not give me a firm value.
I can offer the seller some choice over completion, but I do not want that flexibility mistaken for willingness to weaken the terms. For example, I would want the survey to cover the commercial and residential parts rather than relying on a basic residential inspection. Which survey, finance and lender-valuation protections belong in the offer, and what documents should I check before risking any deposit?
I can offer the seller some choice over completion, but I do not want that flexibility mistaken for willingness to weaken the terms. For example, I would want the survey to cover the commercial and residential parts rather than relying on a basic residential inspection. Which survey, finance and lender-valuation protections belong in the offer, and what documents should I check before risking any deposit?