What changed my view of this Dublin apartment was learning that it has remained available for 95 days despite being priced near other local listings. The asking price is €358,800 and the interior needs work, but the shortage of completed-sale evidence makes it difficult to tell whether the delay reflects value, condition or the seller's expectations.
I am considering an opening offer 6% lower, supported by financing evidence and flexibility over completion. Would that be better presented as a simple price-and-condition case, or should I first ask what timing or terms matter to the seller?
I can accept losing the apartment. I am less willing to weaken inspection, valuation or financing conditions, or expose too much of the deposit, merely to make the offer look clean.
I am considering an opening offer 6% lower, supported by financing evidence and flexibility over completion. Would that be better presented as a simple price-and-condition case, or should I first ask what timing or terms matter to the seller?
I can accept losing the apartment. I am less willing to weaken inspection, valuation or financing conditions, or expose too much of the deposit, merely to make the offer look clean.