We have one night to decide whether to bid on a small multifamily property in Seoul. It is listed at ₩924,600,000 and has been on the market for 71 days, but the shortage of completed comparables makes the price difficult to judge.
Our possible offer is ₩878,370,000, or 5% under the listing price. We can show financing readiness and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing, but we do not know whether price or speed matters more to them. The condition also needs closer investigation rather than just a list of cosmetic complaints.
How would you present that offer without overexplaining it? I am not comfortable dropping inspection or financing protection, and an appraisal below the agreed price could create a gap we cannot ignore. The deposit exposure is the part I least want to discover after signing.
Our possible offer is ₩878,370,000, or 5% under the listing price. We can show financing readiness and accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing, but we do not know whether price or speed matters more to them. The condition also needs closer investigation rather than just a list of cosmetic complaints.
How would you present that offer without overexplaining it? I am not comfortable dropping inspection or financing protection, and an appraisal below the agreed price could create a gap we cannot ignore. The deposit exposure is the part I least want to discover after signing.