DirectCanvas
First-time buyer
I could open at the full MAD 3,316,000 and seek repair credits later, or start 5% lower at MAD 3,150,200 and risk the seller dismissing me. Neither route feels safe without better evidence from completed sales.
The Marrakech country home has been on the market for 28 days. Its condition suggests some work, while nearby listings are priced around the same level. I can show proof that the purchase is financeable and be flexible on completion. How would you present the lower figure without turning the negotiation into a list of faults? I also want to keep inspection, appraisal and finance protections, particularly where my deposit could be exposed.
The Marrakech country home has been on the market for 28 days. Its condition suggests some work, while nearby listings are priced around the same level. I can show proof that the purchase is financeable and be flexible on completion. How would you present the lower figure without turning the negotiation into a list of faults? I also want to keep inspection, appraisal and finance protections, particularly where my deposit could be exposed.