I would like to buy the Brussels mixed-use building without paying for uncertainty that the evidence cannot resolve. The obstacle is that the €818,800 list price is supported mostly by nearby listings rather than enough completed transactions.
The property needs updating and has been marketed for 52 days. I am considering an opening offer 4% lower, supported by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. Would a brief explanation based on condition and limited sales evidence be enough, and what response deadline would be reasonable?
I want the offer to be straightforward without giving up inspection or financing protection. I also need a sensible limit on any valuation shortfall and deposit exposure.
The property needs updating and has been marketed for 52 days. I am considering an opening offer 4% lower, supported by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. Would a brief explanation based on condition and limited sales evidence be enough, and what response deadline would be reasonable?
I want the offer to be straightforward without giving up inspection or financing protection. I also need a sensible limit on any valuation shortfall and deposit exposure.