The practical problem is the lack of dependable completed-sale evidence. I’m looking at a Doha apartment listed for QAR 1,438,000, on the market for 80 days, and it needs some updating. Similar nearby listings do not tell me where buyers and sellers are actually agreeing.
Would a first offer 3% under the asking price be reasonable? I can show proof of financing and adapt the completion timing to suit the seller. I’d keep the explanation focused on condition and the limited comparable evidence, but I will not give up inspection protection or expose the deposit unnecessarily just because the agent says another buyer might. Is there another factor I should check before offering?
Would a first offer 3% under the asking price be reasonable? I can show proof of financing and adapt the completion timing to suit the seller. I’d keep the explanation focused on condition and the limited comparable evidence, but I will not give up inspection protection or expose the deposit unnecessarily just because the agent says another buyer might. Is there another factor I should check before offering?