otis_saves
Property investor
The agent’s suggestion that another buyer may drop the inspection protection has made me less willing to stretch, not more. The property is a country home in Milan listed at €460,000, has been on the market for 14 days and requires updating. Current listings nearby support the asking level, but completed sales evidence is thin.
I’m thinking of offering €446,200, which is 3% below asking, with financing in place and flexibility over completion. Is that a reasonable opening, and how briefly should I justify it? My main concern is keeping inspection protection while also limiting the risk of a low appraisal or an exposed deposit.
I’m thinking of offering €446,200, which is 3% below asking, with financing in place and flexibility over completion. Is that a reasonable opening, and how briefly should I justify it? My main concern is keeping inspection protection while also limiting the risk of a low appraisal or an exposed deposit.