The apartment has now been advertised for 75 days, which raises a new question: does that indicate negotiating room, or does the PEN 3,600,000 price already account for the updating?
I am considering an opening offer of PEN 3,528,000, a 2% reduction. I can provide evidence of financing and offer some flexibility on completion, but completed-sale information is too limited for me to present the number as a precise market valuation.
Would you ask about the seller’s motivation before submitting, or make the modest offer and let the response reveal it? I also want to separate cosmetic work from defects found during inspection and keep sensible financing, appraisal and deposit protections rather than trading away a large downside for a small discount.
I am considering an opening offer of PEN 3,528,000, a 2% reduction. I can provide evidence of financing and offer some flexibility on completion, but completed-sale information is too limited for me to present the number as a precise market valuation.
Would you ask about the seller’s motivation before submitting, or make the modest offer and let the response reveal it? I also want to separate cosmetic work from defects found during inspection and keep sensible financing, appraisal and deposit protections rather than trading away a large downside for a small discount.