I have checked the 118-day marketing period and nearby listings, but the completed-sale evidence is still too thin to establish a reliable value. The Helsinki villa is listed at €519,800 and visibly requires some updating, although I cannot yet tell whether that is purely cosmetic.
I am thinking of opening at €509,404, which is 2% lower, with proof of financing and flexibility on completion. I would keep the explanation short rather than claim the limited comparisons prove the seller is overpriced. How can I present the offer while also learning whether the seller values speed, certainty or price most? I do not want to surrender inspection or financing protection, and I need to understand my position if the appraisal is low or the deposit is at risk.
I am thinking of opening at €509,404, which is 2% lower, with proof of financing and flexibility on completion. I would keep the explanation short rather than claim the limited comparisons prove the seller is overpriced. How can I present the offer while also learning whether the seller values speed, certainty or price most? I do not want to surrender inspection or financing protection, and I need to understand my position if the appraisal is low or the deposit is at risk.