We have one night to make a decision, which is uncomfortable given how many points remain unverified. The Abu Dhabi condo is listed at AED 1,358,000, has been available for 99 days and needs updating. Similar nearby properties are advertised at comparable levels, but completed-sale evidence is limited.
I’m considering an opening offer 13% below the listing price, with financing evidence and some choice over the completion date. The price can be negotiated again; waiving inspection, financing or appraisal protection could leave us with a much harder problem, including risk to the deposit.
How would you present the offer as a response to condition and limited sales evidence rather than as an arbitrary discount? I also need to confirm who created the deadline and independently verify the school catchment before allowing either point to rush us.
I’m considering an opening offer 13% below the listing price, with financing evidence and some choice over the completion date. The price can be negotiated again; waiving inspection, financing or appraisal protection could leave us with a much harder problem, including risk to the deposit.
How would you present the offer as a response to condition and limited sales evidence rather than as an arbitrary discount? I also need to confirm who created the deadline and independently verify the school catchment before allowing either point to rush us.