The 111 days on the market changed how I was looking at this. I started by treating the AED 734,000 asking price as the main reference point, but now I’m wondering whether the long marketing period reflects the mixed use, the condition, financing difficulty or simply a firm seller.
I’m considering an opening offer 13% lower, backed by evidence that funds and financing are available. I could accommodate the seller on the completion date, although completed-sale evidence is thin and the building needs some work.
How would you present that offer without overplaying cosmetic faults? I also want to limit my deposit exposure if the inspection, lender’s valuation or finance approval reveals a problem.
I’m considering an opening offer 13% lower, backed by evidence that funds and financing are available. I could accommodate the seller on the completion date, although completed-sale evidence is thin and the building needs some work.
How would you present that offer without overplaying cosmetic faults? I also want to limit my deposit exposure if the inspection, lender’s valuation or finance approval reveals a problem.