I’ve checked the nearby listings and the villa’s 100 days on the market, but I still cannot establish a reliable completed-sale range. The Hong Kong property is advertised at HK$1,599,000 and needs updating, so I’m considering an opening figure 13% lower.
My thought is to support the offer with financing evidence, flexibility on completion and a reasonable response deadline, rather than criticise the seller’s price. Is that enough to make the number credible when the available comparables are mostly asking prices?
Two points remain unclear: the lease length and what the agent means when saying another buyer will waive “it.” I’m not comfortable risking my deposit by removing inspection, financing or appraisal protection without knowing exactly what is being requested.
My thought is to support the offer with financing evidence, flexibility on completion and a reasonable response deadline, rather than criticise the seller’s price. Is that enough to make the number credible when the available comparables are mostly asking prices?
Two points remain unclear: the lease length and what the agent means when saying another buyer will waive “it.” I’m not comfortable risking my deposit by removing inspection, financing or appraisal protection without knowing exactly what is being requested.