We want to make a credible offer 12% below asking, but there is little completed-sales evidence to support the number. The Madrid townhouse is listed at €1,017,000, has been marketed for 28 days and requires updating. Similar asking prices do not tell us where deals are actually completing.
We can show our financing position and accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Would you give a short explanation based on the work required and the weak comparable evidence, or submit the figure without much commentary? I do not want to criticise the house or create an expectation that we will later seek credits for cosmetic work.
We have one night to choose, but I am not willing to drop inspection or financing protection if the valuation is low. What should we ask the agent before sending the offer?
We can show our financing position and accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Would you give a short explanation based on the work required and the weak comparable evidence, or submit the figure without much commentary? I do not want to criticise the house or create an expectation that we will later seek credits for cosmetic work.
We have one night to choose, but I am not willing to drop inspection or financing protection if the valuation is low. What should we ask the agent before sending the offer?