My preferred outcome is to buy the Rio condo at a price that reflects its condition without turning the opening bid into a personal criticism. The obstacle is the evidence: it is listed at R$2,800,000 and has sat for 117 days, but I have not found enough completed transactions to judge the comparable asking figures.
I am considering R$2,492,000, or 11% under the list price. I can support the offer with financing evidence and flexibility on completion, so would that be a credible package? How would you explain the calculation and set a response deadline without bidding against yourself?
The agent also says another buyer may waive “it” but has not identified the condition. I need them to distinguish inspection, financing, appraisal and deposit exposure. Which protections would you keep even if a narrower condition could make the offer more attractive?
I am considering R$2,492,000, or 11% under the list price. I can support the offer with financing evidence and flexibility on completion, so would that be a credible package? How would you explain the calculation and set a response deadline without bidding against yourself?
The agent also says another buyer may waive “it” but has not identified the condition. I need them to distinguish inspection, financing, appraisal and deposit exposure. Which protections would you keep even if a narrower condition could make the offer more attractive?