The surprising part is that having the offer accepted made the doubts stronger rather than settling them. We have agreed €1,067,000 for a 5-bed serviced apartment in Milan after months of searching, and I am now questioning the commute, the dated interior and how comfortable the monthly cost will feel.
The usual checks are still ahead, so I do not want anxiety alone to decide this. I am rebuilding the budget around cash left after moving, the first mortgage payment, service charges, insurance and its excess, plus any urgent inspection findings. For those who faced a similar point, which of those costs exposed genuine over-stretching, and which concerns turned out to be postponable?
The usual checks are still ahead, so I do not want anxiety alone to decide this. I am rebuilding the budget around cash left after moving, the first mortgage payment, service charges, insurance and its excess, plus any urgent inspection findings. For those who faced a similar point, which of those costs exposed genuine over-stretching, and which concerns turned out to be postponable?