Offer accepted, and now I'm questioning everything at PHP 60,320,000

LuckyThread

Tenant planning to buy
PHP 60,320,000 is the figure making me pause now that our offer has been accepted. It is a 3-bed country home in Manila, and after months of looking I thought acceptance would feel like a finish line. Instead, I am questioning the commute, the work needed in the older rooms and whether we have allowed enough room in the budget.

The inspection and normal purchase checks are still ahead, so there is no new problem pointing us toward withdrawal. We can postpone furniture and cosmetic changes, but moving costs cannot be avoided, and I do not want to leave us short if we must pay an insurance excess or deal with an urgent repair.

For other first-time buyers, what helped you decide whether this reaction was ordinary nerves or evidence that the purchase was too much? Did you build a full first-year budget, including the move and cash left afterward, or wait for the inspection before making that judgment?
 
Back
Top