October 2024 is the target, but the first concern is whether a weekday evening would exclude more people than a weekend session. I’m arranging an informal New York property meetup covering local market experiences, financing and deal review, with time for attendees to raise specific issues.
Once there is a rough headcount, I can look for a central, step-free venue near several transport options. Please say which timing you prefer and whether you would join only if part of the structured discussion were available remotely. It would also help to know whether a free space is essential or a small shared venue cost would be acceptable.
Once there is a rough headcount, I can look for a central, step-free venue near several transport options. Please say which timing you prefer and whether you would join only if part of the structured discussion were available remotely. It would also help to know whether a free space is essential or a small shared venue cost would be acceptable.