I have already checked transfer tax, registration charges and legal or notary-related items. What remains unclear is how those costs change with the ownership arrangement for a New York mixed-use building priced at about $1,100,000.
I also need the estimate to distinguish annual property charges from amounts adjusted at completion, and to show any restrictions tied to the proposed owner or residency status. Which purchase, holding and later-sale items should be priced separately? Inheritance planning may affect whose name or entity is used, so I want a licensed New York professional to review that choice before the contract is settled.
I also need the estimate to distinguish annual property charges from amounts adjusted at completion, and to show any restrictions tied to the proposed owner or residency status. Which purchase, holding and later-sale items should be priced separately? Inheritance planning may affect whose name or entity is used, so I want a licensed New York professional to review that choice before the contract is settled.