ezra_research
Homeowner
I’m trying to decide what level of conveyancing help is actually worth commissioning for a detached home in New York at around $910,000. The problem is that very different services use the same label: some mention negotiation and document coordination, while others appear to end with an introduction.
What should the written scope cover from offer through closing for a buyer or owner? I’d particularly like to know what response commitments, fee breakdowns, local experience and named accountability are reasonable. My main concern is simple: once the agreement is signed, who is responsible for answering and moving matters forward?
What should the written scope cover from offer through closing for a buyer or owner? I’d particularly like to know what response commitments, fee breakdowns, local experience and named accountability are reasonable. My main concern is simple: once the agreement is signed, who is responsible for answering and moving matters forward?