I have checked the asking range of roughly KES 50,570,000 to KES 75,850,000 and a median marketing period near 55 days, but the reported 5.8% movement still lacks a convincing explanation. The sample is small, condition varies, and some properties were oddly labelled as coastal homes despite being in Nairobi.
Before linking the change to insurance, I need to know whether the sample crosses neighbourhood boundaries and whether the movement reflects asking prices or completed deals. I would also compare sales with withdrawn listings and look for evidence of seller motivation. If insurance is driving buyer behaviour, are affected homes receiving lower offers, or are buyers walking away altogether?
Before linking the change to insurance, I need to know whether the sample crosses neighbourhood boundaries and whether the movement reflects asking prices or completed deals. I would also compare sales with withdrawn listings and look for evidence of seller motivation. If insurance is driving buyer behaviour, are affected homes receiving lower offers, or are buyers walking away altogether?