I’d prefer to make an offer soon, but the available Nairobi figures are too broad to tell me which listings deserve a discount. The condos we are considering range from KES 41,800,000 to KES 62,690,000. The snapshot reports a 5.3% decline and about 79 days on market, yet I do not know whether either measure includes withdrawn or relisted stock.
I had thought remaining lease term might explain much of the price range. On reflection, a recently completed sale of a well-maintained unit could be more useful than several asking prices for tired properties. For anyone following a specific area, which neighbourhood and property type are you comparing, and what do the latest completed sales show about condition, lease length and reductions?
I had thought remaining lease term might explain much of the price range. On reflection, a recently completed sale of a well-maintained unit could be more useful than several asking prices for tired properties. For anyone following a specific area, which neighbourhood and property type are you comparing, and what do the latest completed sales show about condition, lease length and reductions?