saveTheSparrow
Property manager
The basic calculation gives about €5,651 per m², but it has exposed a more fundamental problem with the listing. It describes a four-bedroom “coastal home” in Munich with only 35 m² of space, in average condition, at €197,800. Munich is not coastal, and fitting four actual bedrooms into that area seems implausible.
Before debating value, I need to establish whether “four-bed” means four rooms, whether 35 m² is the recognised living area, and what type of property is actually being sold. There are three advertised comparables and one completed transaction, but none is useful until those definitions match. If the details prove correct, how would you separate the small-unit floor-area effect from dated finishes, parking and any lease term? I’ll take the verified documents and comparable sale to a local appraiser.
Before debating value, I need to establish whether “four-bed” means four rooms, whether 35 m² is the recognised living area, and what type of property is actually being sold. There are three advertised comparables and one completed transaction, but none is useful until those definitions match. If the details prove correct, how would you separate the small-unit floor-area effect from dated finishes, parking and any lease term? I’ll take the verified documents and comparable sale to a local appraiser.