My preferred outcome is a credible offer that preserves the important protections, but the lack of completed-sale evidence makes the price difficult to defend. The Mumbai condo is listed at ₹68,470,000, has been available for 100 days and requires updating. Comparable listings sit around the same level, though that does not show what purchasers have agreed to pay.
I am considering ₹66,415,900, or 3% under the asking price, backed by proof of financing and some flexibility on completion. Is that a reasonable opening position, and how briefly would you explain it to the seller? I do not want the cleaner terms to expose me to an unlimited appraisal shortfall or weaken inspection, financing and deposit protections.
I am considering ₹66,415,900, or 3% under the asking price, backed by proof of financing and some flexibility on completion. Is that a reasonable opening position, and how briefly would you explain it to the seller? I do not want the cleaner terms to expose me to an unlimited appraisal shortfall or weaken inspection, financing and deposit protections.