The 8.36% rate fixed for three years is the number driving my decision, but it does not tell me which Manila warehouse loan is cheaper. The purchase is around PHP 65,830,000, and the two illustrations use different loan-to-value assumptions and charges, so the quote with the better headline can still require more cash.
Should I compare each option by the money paid through month 36 plus the balance then outstanding, rather than relying mainly on APR? I also need to weigh the monthly payment against arrangement fees, repayment restrictions and whether portability would work in practice. A lower three-year cost is less attractive if the reset is difficult to afford or refinancing at that point carries another large charge.
Should I compare each option by the money paid through month 36 plus the balance then outstanding, rather than relying mainly on APR? I also need to weigh the monthly payment against arrangement fees, repayment restrictions and whether portability would work in practice. A lower three-year cost is less attractive if the reset is difficult to afford or refinancing at that point carries another large charge.