A recurring problem around Miami is that people discover too late that an appraisal was commissioned for a narrower purpose than they expected. They may assume it includes an inspection, energy assessment, negotiation advice or a report they automatically control.
I work as an appraiser around the Miami market and am opening this thread for practical questions about pricing evidence, negotiation limits, financing timing, document access, professional coordination and conflict disclosure. Please include the jurisdiction, property type, intended use and whether financing is involved. I’ll separate personal experience from matters requiring regulated local advice, and professionals from other jurisdictions are welcome to explain where their process differs.
I work as an appraiser around the Miami market and am opening this thread for practical questions about pricing evidence, negotiation limits, financing timing, document access, professional coordination and conflict disclosure. Please include the jurisdiction, property type, intended use and whether financing is involved. I’ll separate personal experience from matters requiring regulated local advice, and professionals from other jurisdictions are welcome to explain where their process differs.