garden.far
Property investor
I need to settle the next rent before the notice timetable becomes an issue. The Mexico City studio currently brings in MX$34,360 a month from a tenant who pays consistently and looks after it, while similar advertisements are nearer MX$38,960.
Going straight to the higher figure risks losing more through an empty month, preparation work and reletting than the increase would recover. I’m leaning towards a smaller rise rather than trying to close the full MX$4,600 gap at once. My next step is to check the lease dates and local notice requirements, then explain the proposed amount to the tenant. Does that sound like a reasonable compromise?
Going straight to the higher figure risks losing more through an empty month, preparation work and reletting than the increase would recover. I’m leaning towards a smaller rise rather than trying to close the full MX$4,600 gap at once. My next step is to check the lease dates and local notice requirements, then explain the proposed amount to the tenant. Does that sound like a reasonable compromise?