travelsAndPost
First-time buyer
I need to work out whether this snapshot is reliable before using it to judge an offer. The Mexico City duplexes are advertised between MX$3,312,000 and MX$4,968,000, with a recorded movement of -5.2% and a median marketing period near 49 days. The difficulty is that condition varies enough to distort a simple average.
Service charges add another layer. A recurring building cost may lead one buyer to lower an offer and another to reject the property because the total monthly commitment no longer works with their financing. I plan to separate those charges from one-off transaction costs, then compare the timing of price cuts with recent completed sales, withdrawals and relistings. Would that give a clearer picture than the advertised stock alone?
Service charges add another layer. A recurring building cost may lead one buyer to lower an offer and another to reject the property because the total monthly commitment no longer works with their financing. I plan to separate those charges from one-off transaction costs, then compare the timing of price cuts with recent completed sales, withdrawals and relistings. Would that give a clearer picture than the advertised stock alone?