Melbourne country-home snapshot — November 2025

pine.simple

Homeowner
I’m compiling a November 2025 community snapshot for country homes in the Melbourne market. The current inputs show an indicative 98 days on market, asking-price movement of +10.8%, and visible financing sensitivity around A$1,892,000.

Before treating that as a market direction, I need to pin down what the sample includes. Does “country homes” cover only acreage and rural-residential property, and what period is the 10.8% measured against? These are discussion figures, not an official index. Completed sales, inventory changes, neighbourhood splits, source links and clearly dated local observations would help test them.
 
The +10.8% figure is difficult to interpret until the price-band and property-type mix are shown. A larger share of expensive acreage listings could lift the asking-price measure without comparable homes actually rising by that amount. I’d separate listings above and below A$1,892,000, then compare asking prices with completed sales and note the date of each revision. Also, is 98 days calculated from current listings, sold properties, or both?
 
Back
Top