Manila student housing at PHP 13,050,000 — ordinary variation or an early shift?

I can treat the current spread as normal variation between individual properties, or read it as the start of a change in Manila student housing. Neither conclusion feels secure from asking data alone.

For June 2026, the narrow group I’m following ranges from PHP 10,440,000 to PHP 15,660,000. PHP 13,050,000 is the midpoint relevant to me, and the homes have been marketed for about 112 days. Condition and energy performance appear to affect attention more than the quoted monthly cost, although financing and seller circumstances may be distorting that impression.

My instinct is to check closed transactions first, then compare incoming supply with properties that disappear without selling, and finally map when reductions occurred. Does that order make sense? I’d also like views on how tightly to define the neighbourhood before treating the 112-day period as meaningful.
 
Back
Top