OtisBrooks
Buyer
The detail that changed my view of this Madrid studio was a potentially substantial property-tax exposure. Our price assumes an as-is purchase, while a separate clause allows for an inspection. The seller argues that even asking for information or a credit contradicts that basis.
We are not trying to reopen negotiations over visible wear. I need to decide whether to keep the agreed price, seek a narrowly calculated credit, or cancel without putting the deposit at unnecessary risk. Which wording should be checked first to establish whether the protection covers anything beyond physical defects, and does the seller’s reason for selling matter when judging a credit request?
I am reviewing completed studio sales as a pricing check. School catchment may affect value, but I am not sure it belongs in the same calculation as a newly discovered tax liability.
We are not trying to reopen negotiations over visible wear. I need to decide whether to keep the agreed price, seek a narrowly calculated credit, or cancel without putting the deposit at unnecessary risk. Which wording should be checked first to establish whether the protection covers anything beyond physical defects, and does the seller’s reason for selling matter when judging a credit request?
I am reviewing completed studio sales as a pricing check. School catchment may affect value, but I am not sure it belongs in the same calculation as a newly discovered tax liability.