Madrid property meetup — January 2025

buildTheEmber

Property investor
There seems to be enough interest to plan a Madrid property meetup for January 2025, so the next question is whether to fix the date before booking a venue. The discussion would cover local market observations, finance and deal analysis, with time for practical questions.

Please indicate either an early weekday evening or a weekend, along with any dates you cannot attend. Once there is a headcount, I’ll look for a central, reasonably priced place near public transport. Mention any accessibility requirements too. If remote participation would determine whether you can join, say so; otherwise I’ll prioritise a venue that works well for the people attending in person.
 
Interested. An early weekday evening would suit me better, provided the venue is close to a Metro stop. Will you set a specific date before choosing the venue? Capacity and cost are difficult to judge without numbers, but a simple headcount deadline might make both easier. Remote access could be useful, though I’d prioritise a venue where the in-person discussion works well.
 
Back
Top