Madrid property meetup in March 2026 — evening or weekend?

grand_beam

Landlord
Timing and transport will determine whether this works, so I would like to settle those before booking anything. I am arranging a casual Madrid property gathering for March 2026 and am weighing an early weekday evening against a weekend slot.

A weekday may sound more convenient, but travel across the city, accessibility requirements and venue cost could change the answer. Please say which option you prefer, whether public-transport access is essential, and what attendance charge would be acceptable. Remote interest would also be useful to know before capacity is fixed.

For the session itself, I am considering brief local-market observations and financing discussion, followed by deal analysis and practical questions. If the case-study section is likely to dominate, people could submit examples beforehand. I will choose the venue once there is enough information about numbers and needs.
 
Interested. An early evening would work better for me, provided the venue is close to public transport. How long are you planning for the deal-analysis section? It could easily take over the meeting, so perhaps ask attendees to submit one or two cases in advance.
 
I’d lean toward a weekend instead. Early evenings can exclude people travelling across Madrid, especially if the venue is only described as “central.” Before choosing a date, it may help to ask which transport routes people use and whether anyone would join remotely. A simple headcount split between in-person and remote attendees would also make the venue capacity and cost easier to judge.
 
Back
Top