Madrid property meetup — December 2024: who's interested?

celine.young

Property investor
December 2024 is the main constraint, so I’d like to settle the date before Madrid calendars become too crowded. I’m planning an informal property meetup covering local market observations, financing and deal analysis, followed by time for practical questions.

Please indicate whether an early weekday evening or a weekend is more realistic, and suggest any dates you cannot do. Once there is a rough headcount, I’ll look for a central venue with good public-transport access. Let me know as well if step-free access, venue cost or joining the final section remotely would determine whether you could attend.
 
Interested. An early evening works better for me, provided the venue is easy to reach by public transport. Before choosing a place, could you suggest two or three possible dates? December schedules tend to fill up quickly. It would also be useful to clarify whether attendance is free or everyone simply pays for their own refreshments.
 
A weekend would be easier for me. Would you consider letting remote participants join the practical-questions section? I appreciate that streaming the whole discussion may be awkward in a busy venue, but a short online segment could include people who cannot get into central Madrid.
 
I’d keep this primarily in person. Trying to manage a remote audience can make an informal meetup feel like a presentation and may limit the venue choices. A written recap or separate online follow-up could be simpler.

For the agenda, I’d give deal analysis the largest block and ask anyone presenting a scenario to remove identifying details. A venue with step-free access, enough seating and nearby public transport matters more than having a private room.
 
The written recap is a fair compromise, though a brief remote Q&A could still work if the venue allows it without extra cost. I agree that deal analysis needs more time than a general market chat. Could the organiser post a small date poll first, then confirm capacity and accessibility when the venue is selected?
 
Back
Top