Los Angeles transactions often become confusing at the boundaries between professionals. My particular concern is that buyers may not know who can negotiate an issue, who controls the next step, or when a conflict should be disclosed.
I work around this market and thought a practical Q&A could cover pricing evidence, supply, financing schedules and transaction coordination. When posting, say where the property is and what type it is so the answers can stay specific. I can discuss observations from my own work, while questions needing legal, tax, lending or other regulated guidance should be directed to the appropriate local professional. Different process views are welcome, especially where the relevant agreement or disclosure can clarify responsibility.
I work around this market and thought a practical Q&A could cover pricing evidence, supply, financing schedules and transaction coordination. When posting, say where the property is and what type it is so the answers can stay specific. I can discuss observations from my own work, while questions needing legal, tax, lending or other regulated guidance should be directed to the appropriate local professional. Different process views are welcome, especially where the relevant agreement or disclosure can clarify responsibility.