A 6.0% move sounds significant, but I cannot tell whether it reflects actual Los Angeles sales or a small and uneven group of listings. The sample covers 2-bed new-build flats asking roughly $900,000 to $1.35 million, with about 48 days of marketing time. Differences between the units make the average difficult to trust.
Building reserves are the issue that could change my decision. If completed sales show buyers securing discounts where reserves are weak, I would consider negotiating. If the reserve position is also causing financing problems, a lower price may not make the property worth pursuing.
Would recent completions and the timing of the first price cuts be the best way to separate those two cases?
Building reserves are the issue that could change my decision. If completed sales show buyers securing discounts where reserves are weak, I would consider negotiating. If the reserve position is also causing financing problems, a lower price may not make the property worth pursuing.
Would recent completions and the timing of the first price cuts be the best way to separate those two cases?