friendly_paper
Property investor
I have already noted purchase tax, conveyancing, possible notary work and registration. What remains unclear is which items are due at completion and which depend on how a £557,700 London small multifamily is legally held.
Residency, ownership limits, annual property charges, future capital gains and inheritance planning are also on my question list. If the building is one title, I assume the checklist may differ from separately titled units, but I do not yet know which description applies.
Would you sort these into two branches—facts to establish about the property first, then costs that follow from those facts? I’m preparing focused questions for licensed UK legal and tax professionals and would welcome anything commonly overlooked.
Residency, ownership limits, annual property charges, future capital gains and inheritance planning are also on my question list. If the building is one title, I assume the checklist may differ from separately titled units, but I do not yet know which description applies.
Would you sort these into two branches—facts to establish about the property first, then costs that follow from those facts? I’m preparing focused questions for licensed UK legal and tax professionals and would welcome anything commonly overlooked.