If we choose an awkward date or an expensive venue, a useful London meetup could lose people before it starts. I am planning an informal property gathering for May 2026 and would like views on an early weekday evening versus a weekend.
The session would cover current local observations, finance and a worked deal example, followed by practical questions. Once there is a rough headcount, I will look for a venue with good public-transport links and check cost and step-free access. Please also say whether remote access would determine attendance; if it cannot be run properly, a written recap may be a better compromise.
The session would cover current local observations, finance and a worked deal example, followed by practical questions. Once there is a rough headcount, I will look for a venue with good public-transport links and check cost and step-free access. Please also say whether remote access would determine attendance; if it cannot be run properly, a written recap may be a better compromise.