I need to settle the April 2026 date soon, although choosing it before estimating attendance could leave us with the wrong venue size or cost. Please indicate whether you could attend on a weekday after work or only at a weekend, and mention any week in April that is impossible for you.
The meetup would cover Lisbon market experiences, finance and examples of how people assess deals, followed by an open Q&A. If numbers are small, I’ll look for a central room near public transport; if interest is higher, capacity and accessibility will decide the location. Please flag step-free access or remote participation needs when replying.
The meetup would cover Lisbon market experiences, finance and examples of how people assess deals, followed by an open Q&A. If numbers are small, I’ll look for a central room near public transport; if interest is higher, capacity and accessibility will decide the location. Please flag step-free access or remote participation needs when replying.