I’m nine days into comparing a 220 m² duplex with a similarly priced serviced apartment in Lisbon. My current impression is that the duplex would be simpler to maintain, while the serviced apartment offers more control but could leave me exposed to larger irregular bills.
I’m modelling insurance, energy use, local supply, tenant demand, vacancy and resale liquidity. The part troubling me is that the minutes mention “the work” three times without giving a firm estimate.
What would you put on a practical pre-purchase checklist, particularly for shared-building reserves and costs that tend to appear after the first year?
I’m modelling insurance, energy use, local supply, tenant demand, vacancy and resale liquidity. The part troubling me is that the minutes mention “the work” three times without giving a firm estimate.
What would you put on a practical pre-purchase checklist, particularly for shared-building reserves and costs that tend to appear after the first year?