Offering now could secure one of the better Lisbon apartments before the choice narrows, but waiting might show whether the current figures reflect a real pattern. Neither feels comfortable when the watchlist spans €143,500 to €215,300 and the properties vary so much in condition.
The snapshot shows movement of +4.3% and about 59 days on market, though I have heard conflicting explanations about seasonality. I am not yet convinced those figures are comparable: the percentage may refer to asking rather than completed prices, while an advert removed after 59 days may have been withdrawn rather than sold.
Condition and energy performance appear to affect achievable discounts, but they may simply be standing in for wider renovation needs. Would recent completed sales by neighbourhood and property type be the better test? I would also like to know how others exclude withdrawn stock when comparing listing times.
The snapshot shows movement of +4.3% and about 59 days on market, though I have heard conflicting explanations about seasonality. I am not yet convinced those figures are comparable: the percentage may refer to asking rather than completed prices, while an advert removed after 59 days may have been withdrawn rather than sold.
Condition and energy performance appear to affect achievable discounts, but they may simply be standing in for wider renovation needs. Would recent completed sales by neighbourhood and property type be the better test? I would also like to know how others exclude withdrawn stock when comparing listing times.