At €529,000, I can either accept the advertised 6.7% gross yield or reduce the income to eleven paid months and start from a less attractive figure. Neither feels sufficient on its own for judging this Lisbon 4-bed condo. The proposed rent is €2,968 per month, and I have also allowed for management, ordinary upkeep and empty periods, with extra cash held for an expensive item.
The next uncertainty is whether to treat energy performance as a near-term capital cost or mainly as a future letting risk. Windows, heating or cooling and common-area work could sit with different parts of the ownership budget. Which Lisbon expense is most likely to be missing from this model, particularly at condominium level? I am also trying to set a minimum unlevered net yield before considering any financing.
The next uncertainty is whether to treat energy performance as a near-term capital cost or mainly as a future letting risk. Windows, heating or cooling and common-area work could sit with different parts of the ownership budget. Which Lisbon expense is most likely to be missing from this model, particularly at condominium level? I am also trying to set a minimum unlevered net yield before considering any financing.