river.common
Homeowner
Predictable renewal cost matters more to me than securing the lowest introductory price. I’m assessing property valuation tools for London work and would like to know whether any genuine UK association, professional or community discounts are available.
If recommending one, please state any connection to the provider and whether the offer covers one seat or a team. I’d also want written details of the renewal basis, cancellation deadline, trial limits, support level and available export formats. An initial saving is not attractive if the second-year charge is unclear or the records cannot be moved into another workflow.
If recommending one, please state any connection to the provider and whether the offer covers one seat or a team. I’d also want written details of the renewal basis, cancellation deadline, trial limits, support level and available export formats. An initial saving is not attractive if the second-year charge is unclear or the records cannot be moved into another workflow.