Legitimate Philippines discounts for property valuation tools?

GoodAnchor

Mortgage adviser
Established
I’m comparing several property valuation tools for work in Manila. Their annual prices vary much more than their feature sets, so I’m reluctant to pay list price without checking for a legitimate Philippines-based professional, association, or community discount.

If you know of one, please disclose any affiliation and say who is eligible. I’d also want the renewal price, seat limit, cancellation terms, data-export options, trial restrictions, and support level. A cheap first year is no bargain if renewal jumps or moving the data later becomes difficult.
 
Without the tool and association names, nobody can confirm a specific discount. I’d ask each provider for a written comparison showing first-year and renewal pricing, whether the offer applies to one user or an organisation, and what proof of membership is required. Also ask whether cancelling merely stops renewal or removes access to stored valuations and exports.
 
I’d add one missing detail: how many people need access, and do they all need full functionality? A discounted single seat may be useless if reports cannot be shared with colleagues. Trial limitations matter too—especially whether exports are enabled and whether trial data carries into a paid account. Those answers would make any offers posted here easier to compare.
 
I’d actually prioritise exit terms over the headline discount. If two tools are otherwise close, test whether you can export usable property records and reports before committing annually. Then request the discount terms in the order form or subscription agreement, including renewal and support, rather than relying only on promotional wording. If monthly billing is available, it may be a safer evaluation period even when the annual rate looks cheaper.
 
Back
Top