Legitimate member discounts for mortgage broking tools in the Philippines?

asha.reed

Buyer
Established
Choosing on the first-year price could leave me paying much more later or unable to move my client records cleanly. I’m in Manila and comparing several mortgage broking tools whose features appear similar, although their annual charges differ widely.

Are there genuine discounts through professional bodies, employers or community groups in the Philippines? If mentioning an offer, please state any connection to it and explain the membership requirements. I would also like to know how renewal charges, user limits, notice periods, export access, trial conditions and support compare. I’m open to a discounted annual plan, but only if the ongoing terms are better than taking a flexible standard plan first.
 
Even without a published discount, ask each vendor for a written quote based on the same number of users and the same contract length. Then ask whether any reduced price also changes support, storage, integrations or export access. “Annual pricing” can hide very different commitments, especially if cancellation must be submitted well before renewal.
 
Good point. I’ve been comparing the headline annual figure, but not using a fixed seat count or support level. I’ll send each vendor the same requirements and ask them to separate the introductory price from the renewal price. I also want confirmation that a cancelled account can still export its records in a usable format.
 
What kind of eligibility can you actually document—individual professional membership, employer membership, or membership through a local group? Some offers may depend on who signs the contract rather than who uses the seats. I would ask whether eligibility is checked only at signup or again at renewal, because losing the discount later could change the whole comparison.
 
A full-price monthly plan feels expensive, while a discounted annual plan could lock you into the wrong seat count or make departure costly. The association offer is therefore not necessarily the safer choice, especially if eligibility is checked again at renewal.

One compromise is to use the trial with sample records, test the export properly and obtain written prices for the initial term, renewal and one extra user. Take the annual discount only if those checks are satisfactory; otherwise the monthly option buys useful flexibility while your needs are still small.
 
My likely setup is small, so seat minimums could matter more than the percentage discount. I’m going to request figures for the initial term and the first renewal, plus the cost of adding one seat mid-contract. I’ll also ask whether the trial allows a real export test or only a guided demonstration. That should make the offers easier to compare.
 
Include the exit process in that request: available export formats, whether attachments are included, how long access remains after cancellation, and whether an administrator can export without vendor assistance. Don’t upload real borrower information merely to test a trial unless the access and data-handling terms are acceptable for your situation in the Philippines; sample records should be enough to test workflow and export.
 
One more useful distinction: ask whether support means general help only or assistance with setup and migration. A discounted plan may be fine if the tool is simple, but less attractive if onboarding is restricted. I’d keep any claimed discount out of the comparison until the vendor confirms eligibility, renewal treatment and all limitations in writing.
 
Back
Top