The renewal cost is the detail that made the largest advertised discounts look much less impressive. Several mortgage broking tools appear capable of handling my Mumbai property workflow, yet their annual charges differ enough that I want to check whether I am comparing temporary promotions with normal pricing.
Are there genuine discounts in India through professional bodies, trade associations or user communities? Anyone sharing one should state any connection to the provider. I would also want written confirmation of the standard renewal amount, number and type of seats, cancellation rules, trial limitations, support included and whether client data can be exported in a usable format.
My next step is to request like-for-like quotes from the providers. If any of those terms cannot be confirmed before purchase, I will price that tool at its full annual rate and assume switching away may involve extra work.
Are there genuine discounts in India through professional bodies, trade associations or user communities? Anyone sharing one should state any connection to the provider. I would also want written confirmation of the standard renewal amount, number and type of seats, cancellation rules, trial limitations, support included and whether client data can be exported in a usable format.
My next step is to request like-for-like quotes from the providers. If any of those terms cannot be confirmed before purchase, I will price that tool at its full annual rate and assume switching away may involve extra work.