miro_escrow
Property investor
Transaction costs changed my view of this sample more than the monthly asking-price movements did. For June 2026, I am following a tightly defined set of Riyadh apartments listed from SAR 2,745,000 to SAR 4,118,000, with an observed marketing period of about 118 days.
I am trying not to turn a small group into a citywide claim. Before calling it a shift, I plan to check whether the homes share the same neighbourhood boundaries, whether the 118 days refers to active or completed listings, and whether new-listing volume or buyer financing changed during June. What else would help distinguish a segment move from differences between individual properties?
I am trying not to turn a small group into a citywide claim. Before calling it a shift, I plan to check whether the homes share the same neighbourhood boundaries, whether the 118 days refers to active or completed listings, and whether new-listing volume or buyer financing changed during June. What else would help distinguish a segment move from differences between individual properties?