JadeCalder
First-time buyer
I have been tracking a narrow set of Copenhagen warehouse listings rather than relying on the citywide average. Asking prices run from DKK 7,234,000 to DKK 10,850,000, and the current marketing period is roughly 56 days as of July 2026.
My impression is that lease length matters more than the headline monthly rent, although condition and neighbourhood boundaries may be distorting the comparison. There also seem to be more listings, but not many I would actually buy.
Would you interpret this as ordinary property-level variation or an early shift in this part of Denmark? I would be particularly interested in recent completed sales, withdrawn stock and when price cuts are appearing—not just current asking prices. Buyer financing and seller motivation may also explain why some warehouses are lingering.
My impression is that lease length matters more than the headline monthly rent, although condition and neighbourhood boundaries may be distorting the comparison. There also seem to be more listings, but not many I would actually buy.
Would you interpret this as ordinary property-level variation or an early shift in this part of Denmark? I would be particularly interested in recent completed sales, withdrawn stock and when price cuts are appearing—not just current asking prices. Buyer financing and seller motivation may also explain why some warehouses are lingering.