Mixed-use pricing is easy to collect; the operating detail is much less visible. My immediate concern is separating a sound purchase from one where renovation duties and management costs have simply been overlooked.
I’m a real estate agent in Zurich and have recently been studying mixed-use buildings, transaction costs and completed-sale evidence. For a first serious analysis, would you start with the Switzerland board or with a particular set of records? I’d especially like to know which documents reveal the residential and commercial rent split, property-management obligations and responsibility for planned works.
I’m a real estate agent in Zurich and have recently been studying mixed-use buildings, transaction costs and completed-sale evidence. For a first serious analysis, would you start with the Switzerland board or with a particular set of records? I’d especially like to know which documents reveal the residential and commercial rent split, property-management obligations and responsibility for planned works.