I could build the model around UK completed sales, but that may anchor me too closely to one market. Starting with overseas villa listings is no better, because the asking figures may conceal very different buying and ownership costs.
I’m in London and looking at villas as a possible first purchase, while also trying to learn from markets outside the UK. Before choosing a location, I want a model that separates the purchase, mortgage options, renovation and remote management. Would the UK board and its first-buyer discussions be the best place to establish that framework, or should I begin with comparable sales?
I’m in London and looking at villas as a possible first purchase, while also trying to learn from markets outside the UK. Before choosing a location, I want a model that separates the purchase, mortgage options, renovation and remote management. Would the UK board and its first-buyer discussions be the best place to establish that framework, or should I begin with comparable sales?